- Turns your receivables into cash.
- Makes your credit sales easy and safe.
- Allows the seller to have a more liquid balance sheet as a result of the reduction in receivables and payables, and creates more working capital.
- Reduces potential costs as a result of purchase of raw materials in cash, thereby, increases production efficiency and profitability
- Companies increase competitiveness, expand their market share, and improve quality standards, thanks to the deferred payment facility granted to buyers.
- Saves time and money as follow-up and collection processes are carried out by the factoring company.
- Informs you on the credit worthiness of your buyers, and help you avoid selling goods to risky buyers thanks to the inquiry and guarantee service
Was this information helpful?